This is from this book.
- 1/2 cup Grade B maple syrup or raw agave nectar
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons Sriracha
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos or low-sodium soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- Chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley, for garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 375°F. In a large bowl, combine the maple syrup, oil, Sriracha, liquid aminos, and lime juice and whisk until well blended. Add the Brussels sprouts and toss until evenly coated. Using a slotted spoon, transfer the Brussels sprouts to a nonstick or parchment-lined rimmed baking sheet or a large cast-iron skillet and spread them in a single layer. Reserve any liquid left in the bowl. Bake the brussels sprouts for about 25 minutes, until tender and browned.